1. Not only is that the Kia Soul the lowest priced crossover within this record, but it is also the sole 10Best Trucks and SUVs award winner located here. A diverse lineup containing three distinct motors makes for a broad price range, together with all the base-model, sub-$17,000 Soul working with a 130-hp 1.6-liter four-cylinder plus also a six-speed manual transmission. (All-wheel driveway isn’t accessible on almost any Soul.) You receive a good deal of equipment such as Bluetooth, 16-inch brakes, and also a USB port, although receiving cruise control necessitates paying $1600 additional for the transmission. If it is possible to extend the budget, have a look at the $23,695 Soul Turbo version; whilst costing just $ 100 more than the entry on this listing of deal crossovers its elevates the fun-to-drive quotient of the box quite a little.
2. One of the expanding field of little crossovers, the Jeep Renegade could be the ideal representation of this “cheap and cheerful” perfect. Its looks signify half of the equation, with Jeep styling cues such as the front grille. The cost is enticing, also, though you do not get much bang sub-$19,000 Sport version that really does without niceties like cruise control air conditioning, or power mirrors. You top $20,000 in the event you add a few amenities, but even the Renegade strikes us as a price.
3. The Patriot nameplate is not long for this planet. Jeep is currently replacing both the Patriot and Compass having an Compass slated to go on sale this season. However, it’s still possible to purchase a 2017 Patriot in the regional Jeep dealer for the time being, and when this Jeep strikes a chord, then you are very likely to get a bargain. The bottom cost sneaks in under $20,000 for a Patriot Sport using a manual and twist windows; to negotiating tough should you dedicate, you might be able to snag a version for less than this sticker cost.
4. Compared with the $800 continuously variable the pole change aids the driver get the most out of the HR-V’s paltry 141 horsepowerif it can not be paired with the drive. Plus it still includes features such as Bluetooth, a camera, and wheels if you don’t splurge to the trims that are more fancy.
5. 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES: $20,690 The huge majority of Mitsubishi’s U.S. earnings come in crossovers, as well as the automaker provides the Outlander SUV in 2 strengths: the conventional seven-seat version and also the smaller, more affordable Outlander Sport. The Mitsubishi would not be our choice if we were searching for a compact SUV, since its materials are leasing, and its experience isn’t up to par with opponents. Nonetheless, it seems decent and supplies a fantastic number of equipment on the ES model using a transmission, such as climate control, 18-inch brakes, keyless entry, and Bluetooth.
6. 2017 Mazda CX-3 Sport: $20,860 Given just how much smaller it is compared to CX-5, you may expect the cost gap between that version and the Mazda CX-3 to become more. However, the more little Mazda does not provide a manual transmission so a similar CX-5 having an automatic would cost $3800 more. Like other Mazdas, the CX-3 is enjoyable to drive, stylish, and well trimmed indoors, though its cargo hold and rear seat prevent it from being as functional as rivals like the roomier Honda HR-V. For under $21,000, the Sport trimming is outfitted, coming standard with push-button beginning, a camera, and Bluetooth, while drive is the only option.
7. It’s still selling at numbers, therefore it is not surprising that Jeep chose to keep it around to the 2017 version year as the firm has introduced an Compass that’s decidedly more attractive. We do not yet have pricing to the variant that is redesignedso the Compass still gets the record because of its base cost. Production of the Compass finished last yearthere’s a chance that shoppers will have the ability to find cases sitting around at dealerships, which sweetens the deal somewhat with this small SUV.
8. It is cute and also the 500X handles. When the cost totaled $ 30,000, as it can trim levels than it’s A inside is forgivable at the versions of this 500X.
9. 2017 Nissan Juke S: $21,190 Nissan’s funky Juke crossover is currently nearing the end of its life span. We believe the Juke’s styling is cool, and it’s the crossover within this listing with its turbocharged four-cylinder that is regular. Regrettably for fans, Nissan has dropped the transmission in the Juke lineup, therefore a CVT is your choice to handle that power if you don’t choose the sportier and more expensive Juke NISMO. The S version’s list of standard equipment is long–push-button beginning, Bluetooth, a camera, and brakes are contained–which makes us wonder why you would step up to the expensive Juke SV and SL versions.
10. 2017 Chevrolet Trax LS: $21,895 Think about this Trax as a Chevrolet Sonic hatchback with all-wheel drive that is accessible, and you have the idea. There is not much that stands out in regards to the bland-looking and trimmed Trax, but the experience is inoffensive, and it delivers an adequate number of equipment. For the sub-$ cost of a LS version, you receive Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability entry, and Bluetooth.